Presented in part at the 10th Equine Colic Research Symposium in Indianapolis, IN, July 2011.
Original Article - Clinical
Use of Pelvic Flexure Biopsy Scores to Predict Short-Term Survival after Large Colon Volvulus
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 582–588, July 2012
How to Cite
Levi, O., Affolter, V. K., Benak, J., Kass, P. H. and Le Jeune, S. S. (2012), Use of Pelvic Flexure Biopsy Scores to Predict Short-Term Survival after Large Colon Volvulus. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 582–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.00994.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!