Original Article - Clinical
Indwelling Cephalic or Saphenous Vein Catheter Use for Regional Limb Perfusion in 44 Horses with Synovial Injury Involving the Distal Aspect of the Limb
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 938–943, November 2012
How to Cite
Kelmer, G., Tatz, A. and Bdolah-Abram, T. (2012), Indwelling Cephalic or Saphenous Vein Catheter Use for Regional Limb Perfusion in 44 Horses with Synovial Injury Involving the Distal Aspect of the Limb. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 938–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01006.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!