Original Article - Clinical
Indwelling Cephalic or Saphenous Vein Catheter Use for Regional Limb Perfusion in 44 Horses with Synovial Injury Involving the Distal Aspect of the Limb
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 938–943, November 2012
How to Cite
Kelmer, G., Tatz, A. and Bdolah-Abram, T. (2012), Indwelling Cephalic or Saphenous Vein Catheter Use for Regional Limb Perfusion in 44 Horses with Synovial Injury Involving the Distal Aspect of the Limb. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 938–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01006.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!