Presented in part at the resident forum of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Symposium, Seattle, WA, October 2010 and the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Symposium, Snowmass, CO, March 2011.
Original Article - Research
Effect of Sequential Removal of Parts of the Second Metacarpal Bone on the Biomechanical Stability of the Equine Carpus
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 862–868, October 2012
How to Cite
Seabaugh, K. A., Hubert, J. D., Kawcak, C. E., McGilvray, K. C., Santoni, B. G., Rao, S. and Baxter, G. M. (2012), Effect of Sequential Removal of Parts of the Second Metacarpal Bone on the Biomechanical Stability of the Equine Carpus. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 862–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01011.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!