This work was conducted at the Atlantic Veterinary College, Charlottetown, PEI.
Original Article - Research
Osteoprogenitor Cell Therapy in an Equine Fracture Model
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 773–783, October 2012
How to Cite
McDuffee, L. A., Pack, L., Lores, M., Wright, G. M., Esparza-Gonzalez, B. and Masaoud, E. (2012), Osteoprogenitor Cell Therapy in an Equine Fracture Model. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 773–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01024.x
Presented in part at the World Regenerative Medicine Conference, Veterinary Stem Cell Consortium, Leipzig, Germany, October 29–30, 2009 and the North American Veterinary Regenerative Medicine Conference, Santa Ynez, CA, March 5–6, 2010.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Osteoinductivity of gelatin/β-tricalcium phosphate sponges loaded with different concentrations of mesenchymal stem cells and bone morphogenetic protein-2 in an equine bone defect model, Veterinary Research Communications, 2014, 38, 1, 73, , , , , , ,