Synbone and cadaver work was performed at the University of Bristol. Computed tomography performed at Fitzpatrick Referrals. The Colibri, Synbones and TPLO jig were provided by Synthes Vet, UK.
Original Article – Research
Evaluation of Cut Accuracy and Cis Cortical Damage for Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Performed with and without Aid of a Novel Saw Guide: An In Vitro Study
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Burton, N. J., Fitzpatrick, N. and Wallace, A. M. (2013), Evaluation of Cut Accuracy and Cis Cortical Damage for Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Performed with and without Aid of a Novel Saw Guide: An In Vitro Study. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01031.x
Presented in part at the British Veterinary Association (BVOA) Autumn Meeting, November 2010, Dublin, Ireland.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!