Supported by grants from Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais, Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado da Bahia, CAPES/GRICES, Brazil and Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal.
Original Article - Research
A Finite Element Model to Simulate Femoral Fractures in Calves: Testing Different Polymers for Intramedullary Interlocking Nails
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 838–844, October 2012
How to Cite
Rodrigues, L. B., Las Casas, E. B., Lopes, D. S., Folgado, J., Fernandes, P. R., Pires, E. A. C. B., Alves, G. E. S. and Faleiros, R. R. (2012), A Finite Element Model to Simulate Femoral Fractures in Calves: Testing Different Polymers for Intramedullary Interlocking Nails. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 838–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01032.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2010
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado da Bahia
- Brazil and Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!