This project was performed in the Comparative Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Laboratory at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine.
Original Article - Research
A Biomechanical Comparison of Three Hybrid Linear-Circular External Fixator Constructs
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 954–965, November 2012
How to Cite
Hudson, C. C., Lewis, D. D., Cross, A. R., Dunbar, N. J., Horodyski, M., Banks, S. A. and Pozzi, A. (2012), A Biomechanical Comparison of Three Hybrid Linear-Circular External Fixator Constructs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 954–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01035.x
Part of the material in this article was presented at the 2010 Veterinary Orthopedic Society Meeting in Breckenridge, CO and at the 2011 ACVS Veterinary Symposium in Chicago, IL.
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!