Work performed in the Comparative Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Laboratory, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Original Article - Research
Contact Mechanics and Three-Dimensional Alignment of Normal Dog Elbows
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 818–828, October 2012
How to Cite
Cuddy, L. C., Lewis, D. D., Kim, S. E., Conrad, B. P., Banks, S. A., Horodyski, M., Fitzpatrick, N. and Pozzi, A. (2012), Contact Mechanics and Three-Dimensional Alignment of Normal Dog Elbows. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 818–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01036.x
Funding provided by a University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine Faculty Consolidated Research Grant, and by Fitzpatrick Referrals, Eashing, UK.
Presented in part at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Snowmass, CO, March 2011.
Recipient of the Mark S. Bloomberg Resident Research Award and Best Mark S. Bloomberg Podium Presentation, Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Snowmass, CO, March 2011.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 2In vitro models for the study of osteoarthritis, The Veterinary Journal, 2015,, , ,
- 6Kinematic gait analysis of the canine thoracic limb using a six degrees of freedom marker set, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2014, 27, 6, 461, , , ,
- 8Assessment of articular cartilage and subchondral bone using EPIC-microCT in Labrador retrievers with incipient medial coronoid disease, The Veterinary Journal, 2013, 198, 1, 116, , , , , ,
- 10In vitro biomechanical comparison of load to failure testing of a canine unconstrained medial compartment elbow arthroplasty system and normal canine thoracic limbs, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2013, 26, 5, 356, , , , , , ,