Work performed in the Comparative Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Laboratory, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Original Article - Research
Contact Mechanics and Three-Dimensional Alignment of Normal Dog Elbows
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 818–828, October 2012
How to Cite
Cuddy, L. C., Lewis, D. D., Kim, S. E., Conrad, B. P., Banks, S. A., Horodyski, M., Fitzpatrick, N. and Pozzi, A. (2012), Contact Mechanics and Three-Dimensional Alignment of Normal Dog Elbows. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 818–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01036.x
Funding provided by a University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine Faculty Consolidated Research Grant, and by Fitzpatrick Referrals, Eashing, UK.
Presented in part at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Snowmass, CO, March 2011.
Recipient of the Mark S. Bloomberg Resident Research Award and Best Mark S. Bloomberg Podium Presentation, Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Snowmass, CO, March 2011.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!