Presented in part at the 2009 American College of Veterinary Surgeon's Symposium, October 8–10, Washington, DC, and the 8th annual meeting of the Society of Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery, June 18–20, Salem, MA.
Original Article - Clinical
Use of Nitinol Stents for End-Stage Tracheal Collapse in Dogs
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 807–817, October 2012
How to Cite
Durant, A. M., Sura, P., Rohrbach, B. and Bohling, M. W. (2012), Use of Nitinol Stents for End-Stage Tracheal Collapse in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 807–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01037.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!