Study performed at the Bobst Hospital of The Animal Medical Center in New York, NY and the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA.
Original Article – Clinical
Use of a Percutaneously Controlled Urethral Hydraulic Occluder for Treatment of Refractory Urinary Incontinence in 18 Female Dogs
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 440–447, May 2013
How to Cite
Currao, R. L., Berent, A. C., Weisse, C. and Fox, P. (2013), Use of a Percutaneously Controlled Urethral Hydraulic Occluder for Treatment of Refractory Urinary Incontinence in 18 Female Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 440–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01040.x
Presented in part at the 2011 American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium November 1–5, 2011, Chicago, IL.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!