Funded by the American Kennel Club.
Original Article - Clinical
Pelvic Limb Kinetic and Kinematic Analysis in Labrador Retrievers Predisposed or at a Low Risk for Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 973–982, November 2012
How to Cite
Ragetly, C. A., Griffon, D. J., Klump, L. M. and Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. (2012), Pelvic Limb Kinetic and Kinematic Analysis in Labrador Retrievers Predisposed or at a Low Risk for Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 973–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01042.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
- American Kennel Club
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!