Funded by the Companion Animal Health Foundation, Michigan State University.
Original Article – Research
Effects of a Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid Based Gel on the Healing of Open Wounds in Dogs
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 161–169, February 2013
How to Cite
Hadley, H. S., Stanley, B. J., Fritz, M. C., Hauptman, J. G. and Steficek, B. A. (2013), Effects of a Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid Based Gel on the Healing of Open Wounds in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 161–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01048.x
Presented in part at the ACVS Symposium, Seattle, WA, October 20–23, 2010.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- Companion Animal Health Foundation, Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!