Presented in part at the World Veterinary Association Annual Congress, South Africa, 2011; the Veterinary Endoscopic Society Meeting, Utah, USA, 2012; and the South African Veterinary Association, Wildlife Congress, Stone Cradle, South Africa 2012.
Original Article – Research
Laparoscopic Sterilization of the African Lioness (Panthera leo)
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 559–564, June 2013
How to Cite
Hartman, M. J., Monnet, E., Kirberger, R. M., Venter, L. J., Bester, L., Schulman, M. L., Serfontein, T., Fourie, R. and Schoeman, J. P. (2013), Laparoscopic Sterilization of the African Lioness (Panthera leo). Veterinary Surgery, 42: 559–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01049.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
- Department of Companion Animal Clinical Studies
- Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
- Arabella Dean fund of the South African Veterinary Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!