Funded in part by a Collaborative Research Program Grant, Department of Clinical Sciences, Cornell University.
Original Article – Clinical
Long-Term Functional Outcome of Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Versus Extracapsular Repair in a Heterogeneous Population of Dogs
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 38–50, January 2013
How to Cite
Nelson, S. A., Krotscheck, U., Rawlinson, J., Todhunter, R. J., Zhang, Z. and Mohammed, H. (2013), Long-Term Functional Outcome of Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Versus Extracapsular Repair in a Heterogeneous Population of Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 38–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01052.x
Presented in part at the Annual ACVS Symposium, Chicago, IL, November 2011.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
- Collaborative Research, Department of Clinical Sciences, Cornell University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!