Presented in part at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Meeting, Snowmass CO, 2011.
Original Article - Clinical
Comparison of Tibial PA, Bone Healing, and Intra-articular Screw Placement using Conventional Nonlocked Application of Surgeon-Contoured versus Locked Application of Precontoured TPLO Plates in Dogs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 931–937, November 2012
How to Cite
Krotscheck, U., Thompson, M. S., Ryan, K. K. and Mohammed, H. O. (2012), Comparison of Tibial PA, Bone Healing, and Intra-articular Screw Placement using Conventional Nonlocked Application of Surgeon-Contoured versus Locked Application of Precontoured TPLO Plates in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 931–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01053.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!