Original Article – Clinical
Cosmetic Reconstruction of a Nasal Plane and Rostral Nasal Skin Defect Using a Modified Nasal Rotation Flap in a Dog
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 176–179, February 2013
How to Cite
ter Haar, G., Buiks, S. C. and Kirpensteijn, J. (2013), Cosmetic Reconstruction of a Nasal Plane and Rostral Nasal Skin Defect Using a Modified Nasal Rotation Flap in a Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 176–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01054.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2011
- Department of Clinical Sciences of Companion Animals
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!