Original Article - Clinical
Minimally Invasive Transxiphoid Approach to the Cardiac Apex and Caudoventral Intrathoracic Space
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 915–917, November 2012
How to Cite
Nelson, D. A., Miller, M. W., Gordon, S. G., Saunders, A. and Fossum, T. W. (2012), Minimally Invasive Transxiphoid Approach to the Cardiac Apex and Caudoventral Intrathoracic Space. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 915–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01056.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!