Funding provided by Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine Intramural Grants Program for VCS Graduate Student/House Officer Projects awarded January 2009.
Original Article – Research
Comparison of Thoracic and Abdominal Cavity Volumes During Abdominal CO2 Insufflation and Abdominal Wall Lift
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 607–612, June 2013
How to Cite
Watkins, C., Fransson, B. A., Ragle, C. A., Mattoon, J. and Gay, J. M. (2013), Comparison of Thoracic and Abdominal Cavity Volumes During Abdominal CO2 Insufflation and Abdominal Wall Lift. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 607–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01057.x
Presented in part at the 2010 ACVS Veterinary Symposium, October, 2010, Seattle, WA.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2011
- Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine Intramural
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!