Original Article - Research
Evaluation of the Drawer Test and the Tibial Compression Test for Differentiating Between Cranial and Caudal Stifle Subluxation Associated with Cruciate Ligament Instability
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 392–397, May 2013
How to Cite
Might, K. R., Bachelez, A., Martinez, S. A. and Gay, J. M. (2013), Evaluation of the Drawer Test and the Tibial Compression Test for Differentiating Between Cranial and Caudal Stifle Subluxation Associated with Cruciate Ligament Instability. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 392–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01064.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!