[Correction added after online publication 18-April-2013: Author name has been corrected. Dr. Goodrich should be identified as Laurie R. Goodrich]
Original Article – Clinical
Comparison of Peritoneal Fluid Values after Laparoscopic Cryptorchidectomy using a Vessel-Sealing Device (Ligasure™) Versus a Ligating Loop and Removal of the Descended Testis
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 600–606, June 2013
How to Cite
Seabaugh, K. A., Goodrich, L. R., Morley, P. S., Bohn, A., Rao, S. and Hendrickson, D. A. (2013), Comparison of Peritoneal Fluid Values after Laparoscopic Cryptorchidectomy using a Vessel-Sealing Device (Ligasure™) Versus a Ligating Loop and Removal of the Descended Testis. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 600–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01065.x
Funding provided in part by the Marion and Hadley Stuart Foundation.
Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Symposium, Seattle, WA, October 2010.
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
- Marion and Hadley Stuart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!