Original Article - Clinical
Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Pulsed Signal Therapy in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 250–254, April 2013
How to Cite
Sullivan, M. O., Gordon-Evans, W. J., Knap, K. E. and Evans, R. B. (2013), Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Pulsed Signal Therapy in Dogs with Osteoarthritis. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 250–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01066.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!