Original Article – Clinical
Use of a Hard Palate Mucoperiosteal Flap for Rostral Muzzle Reconstruction in a Dog after a Traumatic Premaxillary Degloving Injury
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 192–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Kurach, L., Plesman, R., Grier-Lowe, C., Linn, K. and Anthony, J. (2013), Use of a Hard Palate Mucoperiosteal Flap for Rostral Muzzle Reconstruction in a Dog after a Traumatic Premaxillary Degloving Injury. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 192–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01071.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!