Study performed at the Veterinary Applied Laparoscopic Training (VALT) laboratory, Washington State University.
Original Article - Research
A Biomechanical Study of Laparoscopic 4S-Modified Roeder and Weston Knot Strength in 3–0 Polyglactin 910 and 3–0 Polydioxanone
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 198–204, February 2013
How to Cite
Fugazzi, R. W., Fransson, B. A., Curran, K. M., Davis, H. M. and Gay, J. M. (2013), A Biomechanical Study of Laparoscopic 4S-Modified Roeder and Weston Knot Strength in 3–0 Polyglactin 910 and 3–0 Polydioxanone. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 198–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01076.x
Presented in part at the WSU College of Veterinary Medicine Student Research Symposium, October 20, 2009.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
- WSU College of Veterinary Medicine Summer Research Fellowship Program awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!