Original Article - Research
The Effect of Short- and Long-Term Treatment with Manuka Honey on Second Intention Healing of Contaminated and Noncontaminated Wounds on the Distal Aspect of the Forelimbs in Horses
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 154–160, February 2013
How to Cite
Bischofberger, A. S., Dart, C. M., Perkins, N. R., Kelly, A., Jeffcott, L. and Dart, A. J. (2013), The Effect of Short- and Long-Term Treatment with Manuka Honey on Second Intention Healing of Contaminated and Noncontaminated Wounds on the Distal Aspect of the Forelimbs in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01083.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!