Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 2011.
Original Article - Clinical
A Less Invasive Technique for Spaying Pet Pigs
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 346–352, April 2013
How to Cite
Biedrzycki, A. and Brounts, S. H. (2013), A Less Invasive Technique for Spaying Pet Pigs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 346–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.01084.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!