Presented in part at the 3rd WVOC, September 15–18, 2010, Bologna, Italy; 20th ECVS annual scientific meeting, July 7–9, 2011. Gent, Belgium; 39th VOS annual scientific meeting, March 3–10, 2012. Crested Butte, CO.
Original Article - Research
Effect of Screw Insertion Torque on Push-Out and Cantilever Bending Properties of Five Different Angle-Stable Systems†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 308–315, April 2013
How to Cite
Boero Baroncelli, A., Reif, U., Bignardi, C. and Peirone, B. (2013), Effect of Screw Insertion Torque on Push-Out and Cantilever Bending Properties of Five Different Angle-Stable Systems. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 308–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01088.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!