Original Article – Clinical
A Single Caudally Based Frontonasal Bone Flap for Treatment of Bilateral Mucocele in the Paranasal Sinuses of an American Miniature Horse
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 427–432, May 2013
How to Cite
Easley, J. T. and Freeman, D. E. (2013), A Single Caudally Based Frontonasal Bone Flap for Treatment of Bilateral Mucocele in the Paranasal Sinuses of an American Miniature Horse. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 427–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01093.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!