Original Article – Clinical
Sensitivity and Specificity of 3D Models of the Radioulnar Joint Cup in Combination With a Sphere Fitted to the Ulnar Trochlear Notch for Estimation of Radioulnar Incongruence In Vitro
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 365–370, May 2013
How to Cite
Eljack, H., Werner, H. and Böttcher, P. (2013), Sensitivity and Specificity of 3D Models of the Radioulnar Joint Cup in Combination With a Sphere Fitted to the Ulnar Trochlear Notch for Estimation of Radioulnar Incongruence In Vitro. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 365–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01096.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!