Original Article - Research
Arthroscopically Accessible Anatomy of the Tarsal Collateral Ligaments in the Horse
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 267–274, April 2013
How to Cite
Kümmerle, J. M. and Kummer, M. R. (2013), Arthroscopically Accessible Anatomy of the Tarsal Collateral Ligaments in the Horse. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01100.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!