Original Article - Research
Effect of Age and Prostheses Location on Rima Glottidis Area in Equine Cadaveric Larynges
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 286–290, April 2013
How to Cite
Bischofberger, A. S., Hadidane, I., Wereszka, M. M., Perkins, N. R., Jeffcott, L. B. and Dart, A. J. (2013), Effect of Age and Prostheses Location on Rima Glottidis Area in Equine Cadaveric Larynges. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 286–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01101.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!