Clinical research performed by the authors based at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Edinburgh. Authors at both institutions performed the statistical analyses.
Original Article - Clinical
Long-Term Maintenance of Arytenoid Cartilage Abduction and Stability During Exercise After Laryngoplasty in 33 Horses
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 291–295, April 2013
How to Cite
Barnett, T. P., O'Leary, J. M., Parkin, T. D.H., Dixon, P. M. and Barakzai, S. Z. (2013), Long-Term Maintenance of Arytenoid Cartilage Abduction and Stability During Exercise After Laryngoplasty in 33 Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.01109.x
Presented in part at the 50th British Equine Veterinary Association Congress, Liverpool, UK, September 9, 2011.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!