The authors declare no financial or other conflicts of interest related to this report.
Original Article - Research
Tunneling Under the Digastricus Muscle Increases Salivary Duct Exposure and Completeness of Excision in Mandibular and Sublingual Sialoadenectomy in Dogs
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 238–242, April 2013
How to Cite
Marsh, A. and Adin, C. (2013), Tunneling Under the Digastricus Muscle Increases Salivary Duct Exposure and Completeness of Excision in Mandibular and Sublingual Sialoadenectomy in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 238–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12000.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!