Presented in part at the 2011 Annual Veterinary Orthopedic Society Conference Snowmass, CO.
Original Article - Clinical
Comparison of Long-Term Outcomes Associated With Three Surgical Techniques for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease in Dogs†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 329–334, April 2013
How to Cite
Christopher, S. A., Beetem, J. and Cook, J. L. (2013), Comparison of Long-Term Outcomes Associated With Three Surgical Techniques for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12001.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!