Presented in part at the 2011 International Colic Research Symposium, July 25–28, 2011, Indianapolis, IN; 2011 American College of Veterinary Surgeon's Symposium, November 3–5, 2011, Chicago, IL; and 2011 American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, November 22, 2011 in San Antonio, TX.
Original Article – Research
Ex Vivo Comparison of 7 Polydioxanone, 2 Polyglactin 910 for Closure of Ventral Median Celiotomy in Horses†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 463–467, May 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, S. L., Bracamonte, J. L., Hendrick, S., Carmalt, J. L. and Wilson, D. G. (2013), Ex Vivo Comparison of 7 Polydioxanone, 2 Polyglactin 910 for Closure of Ventral Median Celiotomy in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 463–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12002.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!