Original Article – Clinical
Gastrocnemius Tendon Strain in a Dog Treated With Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells and a Custom Orthosis
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 355–360, May 2013
How to Cite
Case, J. B., Palmer, R., Valdes-Martinez, A., Egger, E. L. and Haussler, K. K. (2013), Gastrocnemius Tendon Strain in a Dog Treated With Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells and a Custom Orthosis. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 355–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12007.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!