A portion of the results from this study was presented at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium held at San Antonia, TX, September 2010.
Original Article – Research
Pharmacodynamics of Multi-Dose Low Molecular Weight Heparin in Healthy Horses
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 448–454, May 2013
How to Cite
Whelchel, D. D., Tennent-Brown, B. S., Giguère, S. and Epstein, K. L. (2013), Pharmacodynamics of Multi-Dose Low Molecular Weight Heparin in Healthy Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 448–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12008.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- the American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!