Original Article – Clinical
Pilot Study of the Suitability of Dorsal Vulval Skin as a Transposition Flap: Vascular Anatomic Study and Clinical Application
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 523–528, June 2013
How to Cite
Hunt, G. B., Winson, O., Fuller, M. C. and Kim, J. Y. (2013), Pilot Study of the Suitability of Dorsal Vulval Skin as a Transposition Flap: Vascular Anatomic Study and Clinical Application. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12013.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!