Presented in part at 2010 ACVS meeting, Seattle, WA and at 2012 ECVS 21st Annual Scientific Meeting, Barcelona, Spain.
Original Article – Clinical
Modified Ventral Stabilization Using Positively Threaded Profile Pins and Polymethylmethacrylate for Atlantoaxial Instability in 49 Dogs
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 683–692, August 2013
How to Cite
Aikawa, T., Shibata, M. and Fujita, H. (2013), Modified Ventral Stabilization Using Positively Threaded Profile Pins and Polymethylmethacrylate for Atlantoaxial Instability in 49 Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 683–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12016.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!