This work was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC.
Original Article – Clinical
Outcomes and Complications Associated With Epicardial Pacemakers in 28 Dogs and 5 Cats
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 544–550, June 2013
How to Cite
Visser, L. C., Keene, B. W., Mathews, K. G., Browne, W. J. and Chanoit, G. (2013), Outcomes and Complications Associated With Epicardial Pacemakers in 28 Dogs and 5 Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 544–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12020.x
Presented in part at the ECVS meeting, Barcelona, Spain, July 2012.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!