Funded in part by a grant from the Morris Animal Foundation, Veterinary Student Scholars program. Some materials were provided by IMEX™ Veterinary, Inc., Longview, TX.
Original Article – Research
A Biomechanical Evaluation of Three Drop Wire Configurations
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 669–677, August 2013
How to Cite
Arango, J., Lewis, D. D., Hudson, C. C. and Horodyski, M. (2013), A Biomechanical Evaluation of Three Drop Wire Configurations. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 669–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12022.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation, Veterinary Student Scholars Program
- IMEX™ Veterinary, Inc., Longview, TX.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!