Original Article – Research
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcal Contamination of Clothing Worn by Personnel in a Veterinary Teaching Hospital
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 643–648, August 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A., Walker, M., Rousseau, J., Monteith, G. J. and Weese, J. S. (2013), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcal Contamination of Clothing Worn by Personnel in a Veterinary Teaching Hospital. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 643–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12024.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!