Original Article – Research
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Anatomy of the Ovine Stifle
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 551–558, June 2013
How to Cite
Vandeweerd, J.-M., Kirschvink, N., Muylkens, B., Cintas, C., Catsyne, C. V., Hontoir, F., Clegg, P., Coomer, R. and Nisolle, J.-F. (2013), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Anatomy of the Ovine Stifle. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12026.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!