Presented in part at the British Veterinary Orthopaedic Association Autumn Meeting, York, UK, November 16–18, 2012.
Original Article – Clinical
Comparison of Complication Rates and Clinical Outcome Between Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy and a Modified Cranial Closing Wedge Osteotomy for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease in Dogs
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 739–750, August 2013
How to Cite
Oxley, B., Gemmill, T. J., Renwick, A. R., Clements, D. N. and McKee, W. M. (2013), Comparison of Complication Rates and Clinical Outcome Between Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy and a Modified Cranial Closing Wedge Osteotomy for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 739–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12033.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!