The funding of this study was provided by the hospital, VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center.
Original Article: Clinical
Evaluation of two novel self-anchoring barbed sutures in a prophylactic laparoscopic gastropexy compared with intracorporeal tied knots
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 932–942, November 2013
How to Cite
Spah, C. E., Elkins, A. D., Wehrenberg, A., Jaffe, M. H., Baird, D. K., Naughton, J. F. and Payton, M. E. (2013), Evaluation of two novel self-anchoring barbed sutures in a prophylactic laparoscopic gastropexy compared with intracorporeal tied knots. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 932–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12043.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
- VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Clinic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!