Funded in part by the Specialization Commission (SpezKo) of the Vetsuisse Faculty of the University Berne, Switzerland.
Comparison of the biomechanical properties of a ventral cervical intervertebral anchored fusion device with locking plate fixation applied to cadaveric canine cervical spines
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 825–831, October 2013
How to Cite
Schöllhorn, B., Bürki, A., Stahl, C., Howard, J. and Forterre, F. (2013), Comparison of the biomechanical properties of a ventral cervical intervertebral anchored fusion device with locking plate fixation applied to cadaveric canine cervical spines. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 825–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12044.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!