Work was completed at the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University, The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists, Oakland Small Animal Veterinary Clinic, Texas A&M University, College of Veterinary Medicine, and the Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney.
Radiographic outcome and complications of tibial plateau leveling osteotomy stabilized with an anatomically contoured locking bone plate
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 847–852, October 2013
How to Cite
Kowaleski, M. P., Boudrieau, R. J., Beale, B. S., Piras, A., Hulse, D. and Johnson, K. A. (2013), Radiographic outcome and complications of tibial plateau leveling osteotomy stabilized with an anatomically contoured locking bone plate. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 847–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12048.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!