Presented in part as an abstract at the 9th Brazilian Meeting of Veterinary Anesthesiology, Goiânia, Brazil, November 4–6, 2009.
Effect of postoperative xylazine administration on cardiopulmonary function and recovery quality after isoflurane anesthesia in horses
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 877–884, October 2013
How to Cite
Ida, K. K., Fantoni, D. T., Ibiapina, B. T., Souto, M.-T. M. R., Zoppa, A. L. V., Silva, L. C. L. C. and Ambrósio, A. M. (2013), Effect of postoperative xylazine administration on cardiopulmonary function and recovery quality after isoflurane anesthesia in horses. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 877–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12050.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!