Use of an ex vivo canine ventral slot model to test the efficacy of a piezoelectric cutting tool for decompressive spinal surgery
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 832–839, October 2013
How to Cite
Farrell, M., Solano, M. A., Fitzpatrick, N. and Jovanovik, J. (2013), Use of an ex vivo canine ventral slot model to test the efficacy of a piezoelectric cutting tool for decompressive spinal surgery. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 832–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12051.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!